Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Great Song, Great Meanings.

Everybody needs inspiration 
Everybody needs a soul 
Beautiful melody, when the nights alone 
Cause there is no guarantee 
That this life is easy
❤
When my world is falling apart 
when there is no light to break up the dark 
That’s when I look at you 
When the waves are flooding the shore 
and I can’t find my way home anymore 
That’s when I look at you
 When I look at you
❤
I see forgiveness, I see the truth
You love me for who I am
 Like the stars hold the moon 
Right there where they belong and I know 
I’m not alone
❤
When my world is falling apart 
when there is no light to break up the dark 
That’s when I look at you 
When the waves are flooding the shore 
and I can’t find my way home anymore 
That’s when I look at you
❤
You appear just like a dream to me 
Just like a line of school colors that
Cover me, All I need, Every breath that I breathe
Don’t you know you’re beautiful
❤
When the waves are flooding the shore 
and I can’t find my way home anymore 
That’s when I look at you I look at you 

❤ You appear just like a dream to me 
❤

2 comments:

汉 said...

nice song ^^

Yelena, Pin Huey said...

yaya...love it so much^^